Sunday, January 29, 2012

5 Contraception Pill Side Effects from Dizzy Until Libido Down

News Health Articles - Contraception Pill Side effects from Dizzy Until Libido Down. There are different types of contraception that can be used both hormonal and non-hormonal. Sometimes hormone-based contraceptives such as pills and injections cause side effects such as headaches until libido down. What are the side effects generally arise?

Birth control pills usually contain a combination of hormones that function to prevent the release of eggs. Mature eggs retained in the ovaries, so that when the sperm comes no eggs available for fertilization.

But sometimes these Contraception pills have side effects ranging from mild to quite bad. The following are Contraception Pill Side effects when taking birth control pills, as quoted from Health.com, Thursday (January 5, 2012), namely:

1. Headaches, dizziness and pain in the breast
Hilda Hutcherson, MD, a professor of OBGYN at Columbia University, New York said these side effects will usually go away after taking birth control pills a few times. But if these side effects was also missing, try substituting them with other brands of birth control pills.

2. Nausea
This reaction will disappear after a few months of taking birth control pills, try to reduce it by eating certain foods after taking the pill, it usually is fairly effective way.

3. Arising out of spotting or blood spots
Birth control pills must be taken on time or the same hour every day. If late or forget to eat one day, then the risk of spotting or spotting appears. If it is spotting that appears alarming, should consult with a physician.

4. Decreased libido (sex drive)
If you experience these side effects, try replacing the birth control pill is consumed, it is usually replaced with a more androgenic (testosterone-like) so that the libido can come back. If not well managed, it can replace with another method.

5. Changes in mood
Birth control pills generally contain hormones that can affect other hormones in the body and change the mood. If no one can help overcome these mood swings, the possibility needs to be replaced with non-hormonal contraception.

That are  5 Contraception Pill Side Effects from Dizzy Until Libido Down you must know.

12 comments:

  1. Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad L'Reve 24k with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess its time I move out of my dad and mom basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.
    Please inform me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i shouldnt have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an fool, the second possibility doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an incredible weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/lreve-24k/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your article by mistake when i was searching internet for this issue, Alpha ZXT I have to say your content is in fact helpful I also love the theme, its amazing!.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Admin, I am starting my own blog, CogniQ I was wondering which blog platform you are using? Sorry for the noob question and thanks for you help in advance. I enjoyed your site by the way.http://www.supplements4help.com/cogniq/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me somewhat upset. Im not calling you out though, I think it is everyone else out there that isnt taking notice. Alpha ZXT I like this information presented and it has given me some sort of commitment to succeed for some reason, so keep up the good work.http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/


    ReplyDelete
  5. An impressive share, I just given this onto a co-worker who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast Pure Testo Xplode because I found it for him. smile. So let me reword that: Thank you for the treat! But yeah Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more info? It is extremely helpful for me. Two thumb up for this post! http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I could have sworn Ive been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized its new to me. V-STAMINA Nonetheless, Im definitely happy I found it and Ill be bookmarking and checking back frequently!http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep up the nice work on the site. I love it. Could maybe use some more updates more often, but im quite sure that you got better or other Synagen IQ stuff to do like we all do. i have begun to visit this site a couple of times now and i have to say that i find it quite great actually. keep the nice work up! http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/synagen-iq/


    ReplyDelete
  8. really liked the article that you published actually. it really is not that easy to discover good text toactually read (you know READ Adderin and not simply going through it like some zombie before moving on), so cheers mate for not wasting any of my time! http://guidemesupplements.com/adderin/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic article. I previousally to spend alot of my time yachting and playing sports. It was most certainly the most special period of my Super CBD childhood and your post somehow brought back me of that period of my life. Thankshttp://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love to comment , I can't help it ! Thanks Sarah Nice content you got here for your site, any suggestions?Liking your site over here, its well made lol.A semen volume analysis examines some characteristics of a males semen fluid volume and the amount of sperm found in the semen fluid. It may be done while investigating a couples infertility or after a vasectomy to make sure that the procedure was successful. It is also used for testing the donors for semen donation. These days its possible to increase ejaculation fluid with completely safe ways like buying herbal pills from the various online shops. Ejaculate liquid is the amount of semen concentration of sperms in your seminal liquid. Cognimaxx XL A variety of factors are taken into consideration to really measure the sperm count of a each man like for example the actual length of time between ejaculations, semen sample analysis, how the sample is kept when being transported to the lab. Pills for more semen liquid is trully fantastic completely herbal formula that without doubt can increase a lot the volume of semen ejaculation liquid by no less than 500%. http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. Cognimaxx XL I think that you can do with some pics to drive the content home a bit, esides that, this is informative blog. A wonderful read. Ill certainly revisit again.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete

  12. In this particular column, I'm going to share the only fact you might want to know on Crea Boost. In my opinion, let's really look at Crea Boost. They were ill mannered. I'm not immune to it either. The regular Crea Boost We grew up with won't make the grade today. It is lately reimaged by experts in the field but it does take a bit of time to do that. They're using the old basics of Crea Boost.
    http://supermusclesbuild.com/crea-boost/

    ReplyDelete