Saturday, December 31, 2011

Still Alive, Heart Stop 22 Times During 4 Hours

News Health Articles - Still Alive, heart Stop 22 Times During 4 Hours. Mandy Hague seem like a lot of lives, because now he is still alive after suffering a fatal heart attack that made him stop breathing 22 times for 4 hours.

Mandy Hague (44 years) as life returned after 10 years ago he had a great battle and magic that kept her alive even though it was 'dead' 22 times.



8 November 2001, Mandy felt a terrible pain in his chest, after 6 months previously he had felt very tired and constant pain in his arm.

"The pain was incredible and I'm sweating. When Ian (Mandy's husband) turned on the lights, he said, 'Mandy's face once the center'. I told her to call 999," recalls Mandy Hague stemming from Barrington, Cambridgeshire, as reported by Thesun, Thursday (29/12/2011).

Paramedics arrived within minutes, directly giving aspirin and helped Mandy walked to the ambulance. His vision began to blur, and he realized that he had a heart attack.

After arriving at Addenbrooke Hospital, Cambridge, for 4 hours Mandy suffered cardiac arrest (cardiac arrest) by 22 times. Fortunately, doctors managed to bring her back to breathe.

Each time the vital signs on a heart monitor disappeared, doctors and nurses in the unit crashes never give up. They continue to use the defibrillator machine (defibrillator paddles) to make Mandy's heart beating again.

"I've heard of near-death experiences, and at one point I noticed was in a room with many people who are around me and I see the nurse first (the dead) sitting in a chair near the door. He said, 'You have not been able to come with me, but I'll wait. 'Then he just disappeared, "he explained.

After Mandy's heart beating again, he was immediately transferred to Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, to perform heart surgery. Three main blood vessels around the heart is blocked, so that surgeons can insert heart stents.

"The next thing I knew I woke up the next day in intensive care. I feel better, but when looking into the chest, I see no sign of burning. That is a sign in which they use defibrillators. I'm glad to be alive and I do not think to ask what had happened, "recalls the mother of two children.

Six days later Mandy was allowed home. He is still very weak, but in recent weeks after a heart attack, he began to feel healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment