Tuesday, November 1, 2011

60 Years Granny Pregnant In fact mistaken Giant Tumor

Stomach a grandmother grew up like a pregnant woman when he was already stepping 60 years. Not pregnant, the grandmother was suffering from benign giant tumor weighing 17.7 kg achieved.

Jayne Grainger (60 years) suffering from benign ovarian cysts that made his stomach swell like a pregnant woman. Fortunately, the giant tumor has been successfully operated on and make Grainger's grandmother dress size dropped from 24 to size 10.

"I can not bear to see myself in the mirror, but now I have never felt so good," said Jayne Grainger, as reported mirror.co.uk, Monday (10/31/2011).
My grandmother had been widowed just realized there is something wrong when it found there was a blue bruise around her belly swelling. However, at that time there was no pain and symptoms that he felt, except for the growing belly.

Although painless, the day of the cyst is growing larger. Seeing this makes his son Tim (45 years) and his daughter Jorgie (37 years) Grainger urged to immediately see a doctor.

But Grainger was afraid of medics and hospitals. He would not seek help because they think nothing is wrong with her body.

"Although I have a big belly and swollen feet, but no meat in the arm or body other parts of my body," said Grainger.

Her stomach is the greater shame to make his appearance Grainger and rarely leave the house. He is more in the house and become 'hermit'.

"I throw trash out of the house after dark and my car was parked very close to the front door, so I can get in without anyone seeing me. My legs started to swell so that it looks as though I was suffering from elephantitis (elephantiasis)," explains Grainger.

Health problems which ultimately makes Grainger so many want to visit a doctor. He then referred to the Royal Berkshire Hospital and later only a few tumors that weighs the equivalent of 17 bags of sugar, has been appointed at the Churchill Hospital, Oxford.

"We managed to do it all without any problem, it is a good thing. These tumors grow very slowly from time to time but Mrs Grainger has become used to it. It is one of the largest-ever tumoe at Oxford. This is the case very strange, "said Roberto Tozzi, surgeons who deal with Grainger.

No comments:

Post a Comment