Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zyloric, Chronic Gout Medicine

News Health Articles - Zyloric, Chronic Gout Medicine.

Description

Zyloric contains allopurinol. Allopurinol is used to treat chronic gout(gout arthritis). This condition is caused by too much uric acid in the blood. This drug works by reducing uric acid produced in the body. This drug does not cure gout, but will help prevent gout attacks. However, this drug can work only when taken regularly for several months. Allopurinol will help prevent gout attacks only as long as continue to eat its.

Allopurinol is also used to prevent or treat other medical problems that may occur if too much uric acid in the body. These conditions include some types of kidney stones or other kidney problems. Certain drugs or medical treatments that can greatly increase the amount of uric acid in the body. This can cause gout or kidney problems in some people, and can be given either as tablets or injection if necessary.

Allopurinol can be obtained only by prescription.

composition
containing Allopurinol

indication
  1. Gout arthritis
  2. Disorders associated with the gout arthritis
dose
  1. Adult

    Usual dose : 2-10 mg/kg body weight/day.
    Mild Conditions: 100-200 mg per day.
    Severe conditions: Maximum 800 mg daily.

  2. Children under 15 years

    Usually dose: 100-300 mg per day.

Sources : MayoClinic and various sources

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think your mostly on target with this, I wouldnt say I totally agree , but its not really that big of a deal.Alpha XTRM Great blog! I truly really like how it is simple on my eyes too as the details are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a brand new post continues to be produced. I have subscribed for your rss feed which must do the trick! have a good day!http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notable web blog, Distinguished comments that I can tackle. I am moving ahead and can apply to my current job as a cat sitter, Adderin which is very enjoyable, however I must additional expand. Regards I am glad to be one of several visitants on this great website (:, regards for posting . http://guidemesupplements.com/adderin/


    ReplyDelete